Nintendo's free Labo VR update for Super Mario Odyssey and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is now available.
Version 1.3.0 of Super Mario Odyssey update adds three new mini-missions where you collect musical notes and coins as you revisit the Cap, Seaside and Luncheon Kingdoms. Below are the full patch notes:
- Now supporting Toy-Con VR Goggles from the Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit.
- Go to “Playing in VR” from the menu to start the game.
- Several issues have been fixed to improve gameplay experience.
In version 1.6.0 of Breath of the Wild, there's a new option in the menu to activate the Toy-Con VR Goggles. Once you've done this, you'll be able to enjoy Link's epic adventure on Switch like never before. Here are the changes:
- We have made the game compatible with the VR Goggles from Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit.
- You can set whether you’d like to use the VR Goggles from “VR Goggles” in “Options” under “System” in the in-game menu.
- This feature is also introduced on the Nintendo Labo website.
- We fixed some other issues so the player can enjoy the game.
Have you tried out this update yet? Tell us what you think below!