Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild set a new bar for Nintendo's classic series, adding a whole host of new items and systems, not to mention enemies and weapons. It's a huge adventure and we figured you might need some help along the way.
We've broken up our content into various specific guides that you should find useful as you progress through the game. If you are about to start your adventure, we recommend you check out our Zelda: Breath of the Wild: Getting Started And Beginner Tips guide.
Starting Out, Techniques, and How To Defeat Enemies
We don't want to ruin the game but if you're just getting started to check out our beginner tips guide to help ease you into this new world, after that you might want to learn how to Shield Surf or defeat a Guardian.
Shrine Locations and Shrine Solutions
Breath of the Wild doesn't have dungeons, it has Shrines. There are a total of 120 shrines in the game and they vary in difficulty, we have put together a map of all shrines along with the solutions for some of the most troublesome ones.
- All Shrine Locations And Maps
- Keo Ruug Shrine Puzzle Solution
- Mirro Shaz Shrine Puzzle Solution
- Sha Warvo Shrine Solution
- Shae Loya Shrine Puzzle Solution
- Eventide Island - How To Beat The Hardest Shrine Quest
- Shee Vaneer And Shee Venath Shrine Answers and Solutions
- Tarrey Town Quest
Clothing, Best Weapons, and Equipment
You'll want to get your hands on some trendy clothes too, along with some of the best equipment such as the Hylian Shield and the Master Sword.
- How To Get The Hylian Shield
- How To Get The Master Sword
- How To Get The Green Tunic
- How To Get The Radiant Set
- Best Clothing And Armour Sets
The game is huge. Sometimes you'll need to find some specific locations, so we've put together the following guides to help you along.
Cooking and Farming
Another completely new aspect of Breath of the Wild is Cooking and Farming, two techniques that are essential to master, take a look at the articles we have for you.
Master Trials DLC
Nintendo has also released some expansions in the form of DLC which contains a bunch of new things to do in the game.
Frequently Asked Questions
Finally, we've also got some other common questions regarding amiibo, Korok Seeds, and where to get the best horse.
- All amiibo Unlocks
- How To Get Unlimited Korok Seeds
- Best Horse - Where to find The Lord of the Mountain
- Zelda: Breath Of The Wild 100% Completion - What Am I Missing?
Wow, what a game, right? That's not the end of the adventure, as the direct sequel to the game is launching in May 2023. Find out more about Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom - Everything We Know So Far.
That wraps up our guide for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, what did you think of the game? As always let us know in the comments below.