Digerati has announced that Frost, a deck-building survival adventure game, is coming to Switch later this month.
Frost is a solo survival card game set on a harsh, frozen world ravaged by a lethal storm. You must lead a group of nomads in search of the Refuge – a haven away from the Frost’s icy grip. As well as the unrelenting threat of the Frost, your arduous trek will be fraught with many other dangers, such as wolves, cannibals, hunger, and fatigue. Players must manage their cards wisely to stay alive and make it all the way to the Refuge.
Here are some key features:
• Challenging survival deck-building gameplay, requiring anticipation, strategy, and memory
• Dozens of cards to discover – card types include resources, weapons, ideas, dangers and regions
• An intriguing and immersive world
• Beautiful hand-drawn artwork
• Hours of gameplay with difficulty modes, endless mode, scenarios and new cards to unlock
• Encounter many different characters and make use of their abilities
The game is scheduled to launch on 19th July for $12.99 (other region pricing still to be confirmed).
Do you like the look of this one? Let us know if you'll be drawing this one from the pack with a comment below.