According to Amazon, the remastered 2005 PlayStation 2 game Legend of Kay will be winging its way to Europe and North America May 29th - thrilling news for fans in Europe, as its release date was originally listed as June 12th. To build excitement level further, we've got some new screens of the game to show you.
For those of you who didn't get a chance to play the original, Legend of Kay is an action title featuring the protagonist Kay and a host of bipedal animals fighting for the future of their home, Yenching.
Even though new information is constantly arising for Legend of Kay, publisher Nordic Games has still not made any official announcements regarding its release.
According to its listing on Amazon, Legend of Kay will boast the following features:
- High-resolution textures – new, more detailed character models, modern rendering techniques and crystal-clear surround sound
- Much higher levels of detail to the environments, even when seen close up
- A new user interface making the game simpler to use
- Cut scenes improved – now in HD
- Achievements have been added
- Leaderboard – compare your score with your friends' and compete against the best in the world
- 60 Frames per seconds for high speed smooth action
- 25 different levels with over 15 enemy types and epic boss battles
- 3 different primary weapons (sword/hammer/claws) with distinct combat styles
- Various mini-games such as wild boar racing, dragon flying and wolf riding
Whether you played the original version or not, let us know in the comment section below what you think of the new screenshots from Legend of Kay.
Please note that some external links on this page are affiliate links, which means if you click them and make a purchase we may receive a small percentage of the sale. Please read our FTC Disclosure for more information.