In a move poised to please Metroid fans and ruin bidding wars for some, Nintendo has graciously released the Metroid Prime Trilogy on the Wii U eShop. Spearheading the third week of the North American "Throwback Sale," the beloved trilogy is available for a whopping 50% off its regular price in celebration of its launch. Though Samus Aran is clearly the leading lady during this update, plenty of other Nintendo favorites have come along with her for the sale which lasts until February 5th.
Here are this week's deals:
- Metroid Prime Trilogy - $9.99 (normally $19.99)
- Metroid - $3.49 (normally $4.99)
- Super Mario Kart - $5.99 (normally $7.99)
- Mario Kart 8 - $44.99 (normally $59.99)
- Mario Golf: World Tour - $22.49 (normally $29.99)
- Mario Golf - $2.49 (normally $4.99)
Are you planning to collect on this bounty? Let us know in the comments below.