Sega's just released a brand new batch of screenshots for their upcoming Wii sports release Wacky World of Sports that you can check out below along with a bit of information from the press release.
The craziest, wackiest sports on Earth come to the Wii™ with collection of 10 over-the-top mini games. Choose from variety of unique characters and compete in either single player Tour mode, or go head to head with friends and family in four-person multiplayer.
Become a competitor as you toss a fish hammer throw style in “Tuna Tossing” or speed round specially designed circuits on a sofa, a treadmill, or even on a toilet in “Furniture Racing”. Perfect your ironing skills whilst falling from the sky in “Extreme Ironing” or battle it out in a challenge of brain versus brawn in “Card Boxing”. Try your hand at “Cheese Rolling”, take to the slopes in “Mud Sliding”, whack a few balls at “Ice Golf” or make the cut in “Log Cutting”. You’ll need to master them all and more as you attempt to become the next Wacky World of Sports World Champion!
- 10 wild and crazy events - Based on real life sport challenges from around the world, test your skills in a variety of mind-boggling events in Tour Mode or four person multiplayer.
- Off the wall characters - A cast of over a dozen crazy characters, each with personalities as eccentric as the sports they play, will be your team mates and your opposition on your relentless quest for world domination.
- Multi player mini-game party-time – Compete in multiplayer mode against family and friends for non-stop hilarious action.
- Tour mode – Become the No.1 athlete in the World Tour mode, which will allow players to unlock even more wacky characters.
- Fun for the whole family - Gradual learning curve and multiple skill levels for each event will provide challenges and laughs for gamers of all levels and ages.
We'll have more information on Wacky World of Sports as it becomes available, as well as a full review when the game is released.
Anything that has to call itself 'wacky' is trying too hard.
I'm still not sold on the game just yet but at least the screens show that the game's getting a bit better.
sadly the game still doesn't look fun
Here I was hoping for a Hanna Barbera release ala Laff-A-Lympics. Sad times.
The guy pictured looks like a certain anime ninja reject.
@Objection_Blaster: exactly... I thought the same thing
I prefer Miis in those kinds of games, I don't get, why those third party party games always use own stupid characters. Just use the Miis, they're fun and people like them.
I will pick this up. The style of this looks a little like a few of the games Sega put out on the Dreamcast, which I loved.
The sad thing is the character is named Sasuke Lee!
Another thing EVERYONE STOP DISSING NARUTO! I watched every episode (that is out) and filler excluded, it is still a good show.
Some people just hate on it cuz everyone else is.
Oh great. More mini-game fest. I see an video of it and I have to say, it looks like ****.
There's nothing to see here people.
@7: Same here
Tap here to load 13 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...