Reasons why this trailer is so, so bad:
- The two people sitting in a boat are poorly "stuck" onto a video game background. Why?
- The annoying country "cock" rock pisses me right off.
- Seeing as they are green screened onto the "lake" why the hell are they wearing stereotypical fishing clothing?
- Why are the actors trying so hard? It's as if they're saying "this game is boring so maybe if we overact we'll make it look interesting".
- At 52 seconds into the video take note of the male "actors" face. Who the hell takes fishing games that seriously?
We have high expectations for SEGA Bass Fishing given we were big fans of both the Dreamcast game and the fishing sections in Twilight Princess but seriously SEGA - please never make a trailer as bad as this ever again.
My eyes need washing.
LOL, so bad, it's good
Seriously, does this game even need a trailer? It's going to rule.
Do you reckon someone thought it was good when they were shooting it?
Sega bass fishing was cool on dreamcast.....but dreamcast graphics on Wii? Hopefully the controls could save crappy graphics and a crappy trailer.
Wow, NintendoLife sure has changed.
Tap here to load 5 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...