When you're aiming for a wide audience with your new console, it's important to have all of your boxes ticked. New Mario? Check. Zombies? Check. Party game? Check, mate. That seems to be the driving force behind SiNG Party, a game so light and fluffy that it wafts through the air like the smell of cotton candy. It just kind of exists in...
Plenty of puzzles and songs in the new year
Scribblenauts Unlimited sadly missed out on the European Wii U launch, but now Nintendo of Europe has announced that the puzzle game will be making its way to the home console on 8th February 2013, with the 3DS version also out on the same day. Maxwell's latest adventure did make it out for the North...
So it might be good
Wii was heaven for people who like singing and dancing games, and it looks like Nintendo wants to keep that trend rolling with SiNG (temporary title) on Wii U. Developed by FreeStyleGames (the DJ Hero people) it's a cross between karaoke and dancing. The Wii U GamePad displays lyrics during karaoke, and can be used as an audio...
Party All Night Long
Get the party started with SiNG Party, a new, interactive musical performance game that will get you and your guests singing and dancing well into the night. With dozens of popular songs to choose from, everyone from novice singers to experienced entertainers will be able to join in the fun. While one person steps up as the main performer, others can dance, sing and clap along with the prompts on the TV screen, making sure everyone at the party is rocking out together.
- In “Party” mode, the lead singer uses the Wii U GamePad controller to view lyrics and receive cues, freeing them from the TV and allowing them to interact with the audience, making each performance more engaging and enjoyable.
- There’s no limit to the number of people who can join in at one time. Audience participation, such as singing, dancing, interacting with the lead singer and playing instrumental sounds with the Wii Remote controllers, is the key to a great performance.
- In “Sing” mode, up to two singers’ vocal and overall performance quality are evaluated on the TV in real time.
- The GamePad can be used as an audio mixer and to create a playlist.
- A variety of song selections, from the ‘60s to current pop hits, makes it easy for players from any generation to put on a show.