Wii U eShop
Let's get creative
Now that Minecraft: Wii U Edition has been released for the Wii U, one would think that the tide of block based sandbox games on the eShop would be stemmed. Evidently that's not the case quite yet, as Discovery is the next arrival on the Wii U eShop. So, how does the game stack up? While Discovery may feel a bit half-baked in...
About The Game
The ultimate block building game for the Nintendo Wii U.
Explore a giant world made of blocks and modify it with your own creations.
Construct your house, build villages, cities, monumental constructions or dig deep under the earth.
Place torches or design complex electric circuits to light up your creations in the dark and enjoy beautiful day and night cycles.
Build alone, or together with your friends or family members in cooperative mode.
- Infinite terrain, seamlessly streamed
- More than 140 materials to build with
- Electric circuits with light sensors, switches, wires and light bulbs
- 2-Player Cooperative Mode
- Living world with animals
- Smooth, State of the Art graphics (with up to 60FPS)