Do the "Katamari Twist"
Tornado Outbreak is another example of a game being hung out to dry by a major publisher. Released at a budget price in the last quarter of 2009, it wouldn't be surprising if you had no clue it existed – despite being published by Konami – because it had little to no launch promotion and wasn't even stocked by major...
About The Game
Harness the power of a raging tornado and battle the forces of evil in an effort to save to world! Sinister forces have deceived you to believe that your destructive behavior will save an epic hero. In reality, you're working for evil. Take control of a dynamic tornado as you tear through open environments chewing up the landscape and spitting out everything in your path. The more you destroy, the bigger you grow as you work against time based, collection and point challenges in the search for hidden elements and enemies from another world. Watch the debris fly as you leave a trail of destruction, as you battle bosses and defeat the forces of evil. The world is your playground, tear it up!
- Compete in time, point and collection based challenges with the option of playing through the story or fueling the excitement with added goals.
- Tear through 11 high definition, beautifully stylized levels.
- Delivers new character abilities throughout the game including enhanced movements and combo options.
- Diverse action packed gameplay gets both casual and hardcore gamers tearing through towns!
- Expansive sandbox type gameplay and real time destruction allows gamers to destroy what they want, when they want, WHERE they want!
- Twist your way through crazy objects and comical characters expanding your tornado by auto collecting or implementing the advanced chain collecting-mode for more skilled players to snuff out villainous creatures.
- Double the destruction by playing cooperatively with a friend in multiplayer mode.