Can arcade light gun games really work on Wii? Ghost Squad steps up to the test.
SEGA, one of the masters of arcade shooters, are the first to bring one of their heavyweight light gun titles to the Wii, courtesy of the Wii Zapper- a gun shaped plastic housing for your Wiimote and Nunchuck. The Wii Zapper isn't required, it simply adds a little...
About The Game
The Ghost Squad is a Special Forces unit established in strict secrecy by the U.N. to combat terrorism and carry out special highly-classified missions without leaving a trace. As an elite member of the Ghost Squad, players will complete dangerous missions such as eliminating terrorist groups, releasing hostages, deactivating bombs, and even rescuing the US President when terrorists hijack Air Force One! Using the Wii Remote™, players will utilize revolutionary selectable weapons including a high powered rifle, sub machine and shot gun, or even engage in hand-to-hand combat.
- 4 gameplay modes – Includes the full arcade version of Ghost Squad, a Multiplayer mode for 1-4 players and more
- 3 dangerous missions to complete - with multiple levels that increase in difficulty as the player progresses. Players will also unlock a variety of alternate routes, different player choice scenarios, and secret weapons and costumes. Time of day for certain missions can also be effected
- Alone or with up to three squad mates, players will rescue hostages, apprehend suspects and deactivate bombs as you eliminate terrorist threats around the world
- 25 different tactical weapons to unlock and use during operations
- Special assistance devices such as night vision, thermo vision and a flashlight will ensure that the operation is a success
- One of the first light gun games to make the leap from the arcades to the Wii – using only the Wii Remote
it can be very hard if you really want a challenge, and it's also very easy if you're playing rail shooters for the first time and just want to complete it.
Tap here to load 1 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...