Your choice of beige, brown or rust
You hear that? That is the sound of companies scrambling to flog their back catalogue on Switch before the eShop becomes oversaturated. You might think that ship has sailed, but publishers continue to tout impressive sales figures on Nintendo’s ‘homeheld’, so next up is inXile’s Wasteland 2: Director’s...
Wasteland 2: Director's Cut Guides
One common issue with many Switch games — especially games ported from other platforms — is uncomfortably small on-screen text. Whether it's dialogue in a box, menu text, or the User Interface (UI), it can often be difficult to read on Nintendo's handheld hybrid console. It's not something that blights ported games...
About The Game
From the Producer of the original Fallout comes Wasteland 2: Director's Cut, the sequel to the first-ever post-apocalyptic computer RPG.
The Wasteland's hellish landscape is waiting for you to make your mark...or die trying. With over 80 hours of gameplay, you will deck out your Desert Ranger squad with the most devastating weaponry this side of the fallout zone, test the limits of your strategy skills, and bring justice to the wasteland.
- One Size Does Not Fit All: Don't feel like finding the key for a door? Pick the lock, bash it down with your boot, or just blow it open!
- Decision Making… With Consequences: With both short and long term reactivity, your choices ripple outwards, changing the game's events and forever altering the lives of those in the wasteland
- Huge & Customisable: Hundreds of characters. Thousands of variations on your Rangers' appearance. Over 150 weapons. No two players will have the same experience
Director's Cut New Features
- Perks & Quirks: Customise your squad even more! Perks & Quirks are special personality traits you can use to give your characters even more life, with their own unique bonuses... And drawbacks
- Precision Strikes: Fire on your enemies and debilitate them with tactical attacks!
- Expanded Voice Over: Over 8,000 lines of new voice-over dialogue have been added for the game's characters and companions, bringing the wasteland to life like never before.