Sorry, no The Wardrobe review yet.
Every game, demo, DLC and theme hitting the EU eShop today
It's Thursday, so you know what that means - it's time for the weekly Nintendo Download update. This week's haul brings all manner of new digital delights to an eShop near you, so there's bound to be something that'll catch your eye. Drop a vote in our poll if it applies, and a comment or...
The Wardrobe is a 2D point & click adventure game in which you play as Skinny, a teen-skeleton with an impertinent attitude and a sparkling wit, willing to do anything to save his best friend's soul from eternal damnation!
- A visually-rich 2D point & click adventure game which pays tribute to the pop culture through a myriad of references.
- Inspired by the great '90s, the game has a strong sense of humour and isn't shy about dealing with mature and non-politically correct themes.
- More than 40 hand-illustrated and digitally colored locations, populated with more than 70 characters.
- Four types of actions for each hotspot and dialogues with multiple choices (full of funny answers to try)!
- Dozens of clever puzzles and many inventory objects to collect!