- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 10th Sep 2020 (US/Canada), $12.99
- 10th Sep 2020 (UK/EU/AU), £11.69
There are visual novels, and there are visual novels. Vampire: The Masquerade - Shadows of New York joins the likes of Phoenix Wright and the not-yet-on-Switch Danganronpa series in marrying the visual novel form with its second-most prominent genre, that of detective work. What's the most prominent? I'll tell you when you're older...
About The Game
Vampire: The Masquerade - Shadows of New York is a stand-alone expansion and a companion piece to VtM: Coteries of New York. While Coteries was a general introduction to the world depicted in the 5th Edition of the hit tabletop role-playing game, Shadows presents a more personal and unique tale.
- A visual novel tackling themes of personal and political horror
- See the familiar metropolis through entirely different eyes. Expect new characters, new locations and a fresh original soundtrack
- Play as a member of the Lasombra clan. Master the shadows and communicate with the inhabitants of the Other Side
- Shape your mind, shape your fate. The choices you make will alter the way you think, and your thinking will alter the paths you take
- Explore the streets of the Big Apple. Catch glimpses of various fascinating vignettes and forge connections with the eccentric inhabitants of the city. One playthrough won’t be enough to see it all