Sorry, no Tower Of Time review yet.
Sorry, no Tower Of Time screenshots yet.
Mr. DRILLER DrillLand, Pokémon Café Mix & The Almost Gone!
The latest Nintendo Download update for North America has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Nintendo Switch: The Legend of Heroes:...
Ninjala! Collar X Malice! Pokemon Cafe! SpongeBob! Duke Nukem!
The latest Nintendo Download update for Europe has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch Retail eShop - New Releases: Collar X...
Lead the ultimate party of heroes
The very positively received RPG dungeon crawler Tower of Time has been announced for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The Switch release will arrive in between the other two versions on 25th June. Here's the rundown: Lead the ultimate party of heroes into the Tower of Time, a vertical battleground...
Lead the ultimate party of heroes into the Tower of Time, a vertical battleground filled with lore, mystery, and combat. Combining the nuances of classic RPGs with challenging tactical combat, Tower of Time transforms each battle into a puzzle of magic and mettle. Slow or pause time to plan your every move: strategically place your warriors, control the battleground with precise spells, counter incoming waves with devastating maneuvers.
• 7 distinct classes, a complex skill system, rich equipment and alignment systems, crafting, enchanting and more
• Divide the battlefield with walls of stone, manipulate gravity, unleash torrents of flame, and more with myriad spells
• 150 different enemies and 50 bosses, each with unique skills and tactics
• Hand-crafted levels, unique Combat Challenges, multiple modifiers and five difficulty levels
• Gamepad friendly control scheme implemented for console players