Simple name, even simpler game
When Wii Sports helped to launch Nintendo Wii back in 2006, the Tennis mode was lauded as one of the reasons to own the console and an instant hit with gamers of any age or skill level. Its simple yet addictive gameplay was easy to pick up on and follow, and on top of that it shipped with four other excellent sports to...
About The Game
A tennis game that can be picked up and played by anyone. Enjoy the game by yourself, or play against family and friends. With eight characters and six courts available, feel the excitement that tennis brings.
The game can be played not only with the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, but also by swinging the Joy-Con or by touching the screen.
- Rally Challenge – try to get the longest rally possible
- Tournament – proceed through a tournament, taking on increasingly stronger opponents along the way
- Custom Play – play with any character or court you like
- Quick Play – for those who want to play straight away
- 2-Player Vs – play split-screen or locally connect wirelessly through two consoles*
- Achievements – clear 100 achievements to acquire unique special abilities