- Number of Players
- Release Date
- 16th Apr 2020, $14.99
- 16th Apr 2020, $11.69
- Official Site
- Also Available On
Review Super Pixel Racers - Top-Down Racing Action That's Worth A Spin
Easy left, easy right
Mario Kart has taught us to expect a close-up, over-the-shoulder view of our arcade racers, but it didn't always used to be this way. Back in the NES days, the likes of R.C. Pro-Am and Super Off-Road offered a birds-eye view of the action. It's this old-school racing spirit that developer 21c. Ducks seeks to evoke with Super...
About The Game
The game lets you hop straight into the driver’s seat, but advanced features let players customize their racing experience even further. Your winnings let you purchase new cars of individual driving quality and upgrade schemes, from a pixelated F500 to your very own 16-bit Lancer Evolution. As the game progresses, find out which car suits the different disciplines and yourself best. Some features to look forward to are:
- Rally Cross: Classic race against up to 7 other drivers
- Rally: Reach checkpoints on a procedurally generated outdoor track
- Land Rush: Be in front of the pack when the time ends
- Takedown: Destroy the other cars
- Hunt: Chase the target down
- Drift Show: Score points by drifting
- Thirteen Unique Racetracks: From desert dunes to the city streets. A host of unique pixel environments set the stage for some truly super pixel racing.
- Hone your drifting, score some Nitro: The more you drift, the quicker your nitro gauge fills up. Use it for an instant hit of speed; equally useful for dodging obstacles or slamming into opponents.
- Vehicle Damage & Explosion Mechanics: In-race collisions result in visible damage to your pixel racer. Once a car takes too many hits, it goes up in flames!
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...