- Number of Players
- Release Date
- 17th Feb 2021 (US/Canada), $7.99
- 17th Feb 2021 (UK/EU/AU), £7.19
A portable victory
Once upon a time, the battle between Capcom and SNK was real. During the early '90s, the two companies – each dedicated to the evolution of the fighting game – embarked in a tit-for-tat cold war. SNK’s Ryo, an orange gi-wearing approximation of Street Fighter’s Ryu, ended up in Capcom’s official Street Fighter II:...
About The Game
SNK and CAPCOM brought their best fighters together for a fighting game extravaganza! It's the dream collab that can fit in your hands!
- Fearsome fighters from killer series such as KOF, SAMURAI SHODOWN, STREET FIGHTER, and DARKSTALKERS clash fists in an all-out 26-fighter brawl!
- Choose from either Single, Tag, or Team-based fighting modes! Additionally, there are 3 different battle styles you can choose from!
- What's a fighting game without Survival, Time Attack, and Mini Games to keep you busy in-between bouts? Collect points and unlock those hidden characters!
- Of course, SNK VS CAPCOM: THE MATCH OF THE MILLENNIUM also takes advantage of the Nintendo Switch's Tabletop and Handheld modes!
That means you and a friend can duke it out wherever you want!