Sorry, no review of Samsara: Deluxe Edition yet.
About The Game
While playing in the park, Zee follows a squirrel through a portal to a world of echoes, inhabited by a shadow child. Surrounded by the unknown and trapped in a series of realms both confusing and dangerous, the youngsters must avoid slipping into the pool between dimensions, embarking on a voyage of discovery and awakening they share with the player, up and down staircases, through light and dark, across the upside-down and the right side-up to their eventual freedom.
- Explore the reflected dimensions of the original Samsara’s 77 levels across 6 hand-detailed realms
- Deluxe content: New first to Nintendo Switch content with an additional 24 levels, new block type and one new realm.
- Simple play mechanic – choose, rotate and drop blocks and utilize their reflections
- Carefully paced advancement, new concepts introduced progressively
- Blocks must be both balanced and will respond to gravity, falling towards the pool between the two dimensions, allowing asymmetric placements…
- …Although later in the game, new types of block reflections may behave “unusually” under gravity
- Environmental interaction includes falling stones, and thorns which grow on contact with Zee’s echo but shrivel at Zee’s own touch, allowing timed block movements to be set up
- Crafted with love by a team of experienced developers in New Zealand, featuring innovative puzzle design and a unique art and animation style