- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Action, Education, Puzzle
- Release Date
- 10th Jun 2021, $4.99
- Official Site
Sorry, no review of Piczle Cells yet.
About The Game
From the creator of the popular Piczle series of logic-puzzles comes this quirky little brain-bender that is guaranteed to befuddle and bemuse!
Slide cells on a grid to combine them. That sounds easy enough, right? Well, not so fast there, pointdexter! Over the 100 puzzles you’ll encounter head-scratchingly tough challenges, walls that both help and hinder, conveyor belts that push your cells into specific directions, switcher cells, and viruses that… well, everybody knows all too well these days that those are best avoided.
These cute cells need to be merged into one; are you up to the task?
- 100 brain-melting puzzles
- 5 levels each introducing new obstacles and challenges
- Touch-screen or left or right-handed Joy-Con™ input options
- A choice of world and interface color options
- Cute and colorful 3D graphics
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...