Sharpen your wits, not your sword
Video games frequently rely on a good old-fashioned fist fight in order to resolve conflict, relishing the chance to set up riotous action scenes at the drop of a hat. In all of that excitement it's often too easy to forget that most demoralising of attacks; the humble insult. If someone takes your seat on the...
About The Game
The parrot is back from the dead bringing countless new insults for your disposal, Sir! This is the game that parts lovers, destroys families and turns friends into enemies. And it does even more! You can spread affront to everyone in the world that has Internet access* or – if you’re not the most sociable – you can play alone.
So don’t let the parrot pass away for nothing – tell that grumpy old lady that her husband donated organs for a strange woman lying in a pond, and that her sister poses for some dog. Then meet a retired hipster who admires pictures of a grunting sow, and a fake Russian who borrowed a strange table to put his teacup and crumpets on. It’s also the only game that lets you learn what’s The Meaning of Life, and that’s scientifically proven!
- Loner’s insult tournament mode – battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- Real-life friends mode – dual against your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your bottom on
- Imaginary-friends mode – verbally take down strangers from all over the world online
- 11 hilarious playable characters – each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and hilarious insult bits
- Four conflict scenarios – lay down some verbal Jiu-Jitsu across four different testy situations and dynamic environments
- Contentious battle system – employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!