We recently asked if there were any Switch games we'd missed which you thought were worthy of a review. Never Stop Sneakin' was one of the most-requested games, so here we are! Humble Heart's Never Stop Sneakin' attempts to parody the PSOne-era Metal Gear Solid whilst offering up its own ra
Never Stop Sneakin' Guides
For all the gun-blazing, whip-cracking, all-out action and mayhem there is to enjoy in video games, sometimes a change of pace is needed. All that one-note violence can get boring, no? Why not eliminate that patrolling guard or spittle-covered demon in a more sophisticated manner; something more understated than a rocket launcher to the face?...
About The Game
Can you believe it? That madman, Amadeus Guildenstern, just travelled through time and kidnapped all the U.S. Presidents!
Yes, all of them! Even the bad ones!
If you're going to fix history, you'll need the help of the world's most elite stealth operatives: The Department of Sneakin'.
Infiltrate the enemy base, avoid their patrols, and hack their systems to gain valuable intel. Build your Sneakin' HQ, and figure out how to stop Guildenstern's time-travelling scheme!
- Classic tactical sneakin' action, rendered with only the finest polygons
- Unlock new characters, weapons, and perks to aid you in your mission
- Fight incredible bosses, including the evil Dr. Acula (probably a vampire) and Vice President Helicopter (who is a helicopter)
- Dynamic infiltration system generates new layouts every mission. Never sneak through the same base twice!
- Multiple control options to customise your sneakin' experience!