- Number of Players
- Action, Adventure, Arcade, Platformer
- Release Date
- 20th Nov 2018, $4.99
- 21st Nov 2018, £3.99
- Official Site
Mini Review kuso - An Accessible Yet Challenging eShop Gem
The least appropriately-named game of all time?
The sheer purity of kuso is almost disconcerting. A simple 2D platformer with no major traversal mechanics besides running and jumping, it's quite a difficult sell to the seasoned platform veteran. You have the ability to drop checkpoints instantly (a little like Ori and the Blind Forest), which means...
About The Game
kuso is a challenging yet fair platformer with a simple aesthetic. You have the ability to run, jump, and leave your own checkpoint. Make your way through acid, long jumps, disappearing platforms, bouncers, giant saws, and much more in this dreadful mechanical world. If you're looking for a game that'll challenge your platforming skills, something excellent to listen to, and a game to master, kuso is the game for you.
• 41 Unique Levels
• 2 Player Local Race Mode, perfect for Tabletop or TV Mode
• A soundtrack composed by James Bennett with music crafted for each level
• Hidden secrets and collectibles to find
• A dedicated Speedrun Mode for individual levels or level sets with stat breakdowns for easy screenshot sharing
That soundtrack! I'm pants at the game, but the music is some of the best game soundtrack work of the last decade.
Tap here to load 1 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...