There's certainly no shortage of turn-based RPGs available on Switch these days and an even greater number of retro-pixel indie efforts that present their strategic adventures in an increasingly overused 8 or 16-Bit graphical style. Honestly, we love them really but it can definitely feel a little wearisome at times prepping yourself to...
Some of the best queer Switch games are also the best Switch games
The games industry has not always been good at portraying LGBTQ+ relationships and identities, but thanks to the efforts of small studios, indie developers, and LGBTQ+ creators, that's beginning to change. Not only do we have enough games with strong LGBTQ+ themes on the Nintendo...
About The Game
A turn based-tactical RPG about a group of troublesome magic students. Use timing mechanics to power your spells and block attacks, explore the twisted halls of a vast magic school, fight challenging monsters and bosses, find tons of hidden treasure, and uncover dark secrets never meant to be found.
- A heartwarming and twist-filled story about friendship, trust, love and loss
- 3 students in battle, from a total of 6, each with unique powers and strengths
- 48 unique spells: blast your enemies, knock them back, poison them, or heal and buff your allies. There is no "MP"... spells are about skill and strategy! Each with its own timing to master
- 100+ enemies to battle: spirits, myths, monsters... even students and teachers! Learn their tricks and traps, and master the timing of their attacks to overcome them
- 22 challenging bosses who will push your strategy and timing to the limit
- 100+ items to discover: wands, hats, cloaks, rings, and magical artifacts. Secret treasure is hidden everywhere, and every item you find helps you fight against the powers threatening you.
- Explore a vast school of magic: the dorms, alchemy labs, astronomy tower, twilight yard, and a dozen more mysterious and magical locations
- Beautiful soundtrack from the composers behind Steven Universe
- Cats. Everywhere.