- Number of Players
- Action, Music, Party, Strategy
- Release Date
- 3rd Oct 2019, $29.99
- 3rd Oct 2019, £29.99
- Official Site
Review Hexagroove: Tactical DJ - The Thinking Man’s Rhythm Action Experience
Too many DJs? Not around here...
If you’ve ever had the desire to stand before a baying crowd on the sun-kissed beaches of Ayia Napa and spin them into a state of unimaginable euphoria through the power of your DJ skills, Hexagroove: Tactical DJ from Swedish-based developers Ichigoichie might just be exactly what you’re looking for. The key...
About The Game
Hexagroove combines elements of strategy, rhythm, and action games in a unique blend of self-expression. Your goal as a DJ is to combine musical loops in real time to regulate a virtual audience's energy, working them into a state of euphoria with your artistic skills. The action swings from contemplative to frantic as you move between song sections in one of ten dance music genres. Over time you'll unlock new musical loops, DJ tricks, and club venues to play in. Perform together with friends in your room or on the dance floor with this truly creative title.
* Choose and combine musical pieces across 10 dance genres
* Build your kit from over 420 instrumental loops
* Watch the crowd and react to clear the level in one of 7 club venues
* Time rhythmic elements and audio filters
* Improvise with sound effects and combos
* Perform DJ tricks to maximise your score
* 1-4P local multiplayer on one Nintendo Switch
With musical content from Japan, Sweden, and the Netherlands by: Mr. YT (Yuji Takenouchi), missingsoul, Legowelt, CYLON, Runners Club 95, no. 9, Kristoffer Wallman, DISPOSABLE, Junya Nakano, and Yasuo Sato
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...