Keep rollin’, rollin’, rollin’, rollin’
One of the coolest aspects of the Metroid series – in particular the Prime trilogy – is the Morph Ball ability. Curling up into a literal ball and using its momentum to reach new places is a consistently unique and fun way to traverse the world. Glyph takes this concept and applies it to an entire...
About The Game
Be aware: Glyph is easy to learn, but hard to master!
- 80+ levels
- Many hours of game time
- 100s of rewards
- Perfect your skills and earn cosmetics
- Explore expansive non-linear levels
- Avoid traps and defeat enemies
- Moving the glyph is intuitive, accurate, and easy to learn, so you can concentrate on having fun!
- Experience full control while jumping, double jumping, air-gliding, and slamming into the ground with an immediately responsive character.
- Collect coins, gems, keys, and scarabs to progress your game and unlock skins.
- Our in-house composer is a nerd, who lives to pleasure ears and manipulate moods just at the right time. When things get gritty you feel it. When the amazing world of Glyph opens up in front of you, the music lowers your shoulders.
- Collect cool and weird trails and avatars in hidden challenges on every level!
- Being Danish, we cut away all the unnecessary for you to enjoy the beauty of simplicity and solid game-play.
- Part of our inspirations comes from the great catalog of Nintendo platformers that blew us away! The freedom in Glyph is an homage to those legendary games.