Sorry, no review of Felix the Reaper yet.
About The Game
Felix works at The Ministry of Death and is in love with Betty The Maiden from The Ministry of Life. He believes that going to the human world as a field reaper will enable him to one day meet her. Hence he’s taken the job of making sure people die – and taught himself to dance to impress the love of his life.
Since Felix only moves in the shadows, he needs to manipulate his surroundings to find his way through the world. Luckily reapers like Felix are able to turn the sun and move shadowing objects around. This enables him to create the necessary shadow paths. He does so to solve the adventure plots, that makes people die according to the ministerial plans.
• Challenge yourself to original puzzle game mechanics
• Experience a gruesomely sweet and beautiful story world
• Choose your own tune from a selection of 10+ indie music artists on Felix‘ Walkman
• Collect skull achievements that further unlock bonus time trials
• Watch Felix‘ dance moves develop as created by professional dancers