Sorry, no Dandy Ace review yet.
Sorry, no Dandy Ace screenshots yet.
Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania! Astria Ascending! Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl!
The latest Nintendo Download update for North America has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch eShop -...
FIFA 22! Darksiders 3! Hot Wheels Unleashed!
The latest Nintendo Download update for Europe has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch Retail eShop - New Releases: Agatha Christie - Hercule...
Plus new DLC!
Listen, we know there are quite a few roguelites on the market these days, but for fans of the genre, it's never enough. Give us a gimmick and a fresh art style, and we'll eagerly try them all. Dandy Ace is the latest isometric action-adventure deckbuilding roguelite, in which you'll play as Ace, a magician trapped in a mirror...
Dandy Ace is an over-the-top fast-paced roguelike experience that follows a fabulous magician seeking to combine and use his magical cards while fighting and looting his way to defeat the Green-Eyed Illusionist, Lele, who has imprisoned him in a cursed mirror. While battling your way through Lele’s ever-changing palace, combine different cards with more than a thousand possibilities, each with its own playstyles and powers. Every run provides new challenges and combinations for players to explore as they progress closer to Lele.
Play as Dandy Ace, the amazing hero, and survive the challenges of the extravagant, lavish, and ever-changing palace created to defeat him filled with bizarre creatures and outrageous bosses. Find all the magical cards, gather shards and gold, and get help from his assistants and unconventional allies.
- Rogue-lite experience: Try, die and try again until you beat the Green-Eyed Illusionist with the replayability and adrenaline of a rogue-like with permanent upgrades that make you stronger as you progress further with each run.
- 2D isometric fast-paced action: with lots of challenging but fair combat engagements. Battle your way through bizarre creatures and outrageous bosses while building up your own arsenal of magic.
- Create your own builds: Combine cards with more than a thousand possibilities, each with its own gameplay style and powers.
- Challenges of the ever-changing palace: Explore the extravagant and lavish aesthetics of the game through the nonlinear progression of the palace, fighting off unique enemies and bosses, on your quest to defeat Lele and escape the cursed mirror.
- Twitch Mode for Livestream Shenanigans: Call upon your stream viewers to provide aid, or hinder your progress in this Twitch-enabled game mode that lets Twitch audiences call the shots inside the Cursed Mirror.