- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Adventure, Puzzle
- Release Date
- 10th Oct 2019, $19.99
- 10th Oct 2019, £17.99
- Corpse Party
- Also Available On
- PS Vita
Review Corpse Party: Blood Drive - Well-Written Horror That Suffers From A Personality Crisis
If you thought the '90s action flick Face/Off had an identity crisis, wait until you meet Corpse Party: Blood Drive. Part visual novel, part survival horror, Blood Drive is the third game in the Corpse Party series and features the surviving cast of the prior two games. While the original Corpse Party – originally...
About The Game
Corpse Party: Blood Drive is the final installment of the Heavenly Host saga. As intrepid schoolgirl Ayumi Shinozaki, explore the decaying ruins of Heavenly Host Elementary and other locations in order to end a deadly curse once and for all. Along the way, solve puzzles, dodge traps, and run from malicious entities to avoid the Corpse Party series’ notorious 'Wrong Ends'.
- Immersive HD Horror
- Full Japanese voiceovers and binaural 3D audio meet HD visuals and a vastly improved framerate to create a truly hi-res horror experience.
- Detailed Environments with Dynamic Lighting
- Use your in-game flashlight to shed light on the unsettling environs of Heavenly Host Elementary, recreated and rendered in full 3D.
- Pulse-Pounding Gameplay Systems
- Flee from pursuers, hide in cabinets, and disarm traps as ghoulish fiends try to stop your investigation dead cold in its tracks.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...