Race for your life
Whenever a kart-racer is released on a Nintendo platform it’s pretty impossible to avoid comparing it to the Mario Kart franchise; the mustachioed plumber’s sublime series of games is almost incontrovertibly the best option available in the genre, and it would take something pretty special to knock it off the podium’s top...
About The Game
Pimp up your mobility scooter and take on the Grim Reaper and his zombie army in a race for your soul.
Armed with a variety of homemade weapons and gadgets, battle your way through a 13 race Championship or face your friends in a 2-4* split-screen multiplayer race, where only the most skilled racer will survive.
There are four areas within the Sunny Pines Retirement Community, each featuring its own mini tournament in which your rank against other competitors will ensure your progress to the next stage. However, finish bottom of the pile and the Reaper gets to take your soul! The final race takes place over each of the four areas in a straight shoot-out between you and the Grim Reaper.
Can you survive the retirement village?
- Customise and modify your mobility scooter
- Player to player combat and ragdoll physics
- Local multiplayer versus race mode (2-4 players)
- 3D open-world game environment
- 13 unique race tracks
- Single-player story and time trail modes
- Race and battle the Grim Reaper and his army of zombies
- Save one of the seven quirky retirement village residents