- Number of Players
- Action, Party, Platformer
- Release Date
- 31st Mar 2020, $14.99
- 31st Mar 2020, £12.99
- Official Site
Mini Review Chapeau - Multiplayer Fun Ruined By Awkward Controls And Limited Scope
If you want to get ahead, get a hat
Chapeau is quite possibly one of the most bizarre multiplayer games we’ve played in a good while. Pitting up to four opponents against one another, you take control of a sentient hat, with the aim of the game being to ‘tag’ as many humans as possible by leaping onto their heads. It’s a chaotic game that...
About The Game
The spirit of local co-op is alive, and it’s haunting hilarious headwear! Go Head to Head with your friends in frantic Versus modes or try working together in Cap-tivating co-op. You can even fly solo in Challenge mode to unlock new hats and maps!
Bounce, float and zoom through the air and land on people’s heads to score points. Use jetpacks, dogs, shields...anything you can do to get a-Head of the competition and master the playstyle of each headpiece!
- Find your perfect fit with different hats to match both your style and your playstyle.
- Play with up to 4 players in split-screen or against bots.
- Use items like jetpacks, dogs or even comets to sabotage your opponents and stay a step ahead in the ever-changing dynamic playfields.
- Compete in the modes The Floor is Lava, Color Craze and Where is Wilhelm.
- Test your skills in Challenge Mode to unlock a host of new hats & maps!
- Unlock and collect all the funny hats and skins.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...