Rhythmic calorie counting
Out of all of the family-centric games introduced during the lifetime of the absurdly popular Nintendo Wii, only a handful have seemingly thrived and continued into the present day. Perhaps the most prevalent is the Just Dance franchise, which releases every year like clockwork, but the Zumba series is just about hanging by...
About The Game
Everyone’s favourite dance party is back! Zumba® is a global movement that brings the fun to fitness with over 15 million people taking weekly classes across 186 countries.
Get your fix of the Zumba® program anytime, anywhere with high-energy routines and hip-shaking jams including chart-topping hits and Zumba originals. Use the Joy-Con controllers to track your movements and get rewarded for dancing with energy and flair.
- Over 30 Songs: Dance to today’s top hits including “I Like It” (Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin) and “Level Up” (Ciara) plus pulsating Zumba® original tracks, guaranteed to get you moving.
- Choose Your Dance Style: Pick the intensity of your workout with a choice of fresh new routines and classic favourites including exhilarating dance styles from around the world.
- Superstar Instructors: Learn from the best! Real life superstar instructors keep you motivated and on track.
- Stunning Live-Action Visuals: Keep it cool with stylish locations with stunning live-action visuals that respond to how you play and reward your efforts.
- Workout on the Move: Workout at home or on-the-go! No excuses – now you can fit in your favourite dance-fitness class anytime, anywhere.
- Spark the Dance Party: Up to 4 players can join the fun!
- Real Fitness Results: Choose from 30 classes that suit your fitness levels, set personal goals and share your achievements with friends.