- Release Date
- 23rd May 2017, $59.99
- 26th May 2017, £49.99
- 3rd Mar 2017
In the early days of the Nintendo Switch we're gradually seeing the broadening of its library to incorporate a wide range of genres. Disgaea 5 Complete is an early and substantial release for strategy / tactical gamers, and is also the most 'Disgaea' game many will have played. To be absolutely clear from the outset your...
About The Game
This entry to the legendary Disgaea series tells a tale of revenge, and of rebellion.
As a new and terrible Overlord named Void Dark seeks to enslave the countless Netherworlds, one young demon has stood to end his reign-Killia. In Disgaea 5, players lead Killia and his tenacious army of rebels on their dark and dangerous path to vengeance. Filled with more over-the-top action and hilarious writing than ever before, Disgaea 5's damage numbers are surely headed for the record books.
- Alliance Attacks: New to the Disgaea series, your relationship with your teammates influences a new battle system called Alliance Attack. These special moves are only available to main characters and only when their relationships are appropriately aligned.
- Recruitment: A familiar feature for Disgaea faithful, this system lets you choose from over 40 races and jobs, and identify new party members with the exact traits you desire.
- Revenge Mode: The Revenge Mode empowers your characters with bonus stats when they've become fed up of their allies being beat on.
- Explore the Netherworlds: While previous games in the series have shown a glimpse of the darkness that is the Netherworlds, Disgaea 5 takes you to a myriad of those dark lands.
- Languages: Enjoy English and original Japanese voices, and French and English in-game text!
- Includes Laharl's and seven additional side-stories. Join past Disgaea characters for exciting post-game content!
- Add seven great characters to your squad not found in the original retail release including Nisa, Girl Laharl, and more!