Bound for greatness
Describing The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ is no simple task. It's Edmund McMillen's follow-up to his first hit (which he co-developed), Super Meat Boy, which we loved. The two games, however, couldn't be more different. Where Super Meat Boy is more of a nod to the platformers of yesteryear, The Binding of Isaac is something...
About The Game
When Isaac's mother starts hearing the voice of God demanding a sacrifice be made to prove her faith, Isaac escapes into the basement facing droves of deranged enemies, lost brothers and sisters, his fears, and eventually his mother.
The Binding of Isaac is a randomly generated action RPG shooter with heavy Rogue-like elements. Following Isaac on his journey players will find bizarre treasures that change Isaac's form giving him super human abilities and enabling him to fight off droves of mysterious creatures, discover secrets and fight his way to safety.
The latest expansion to The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth features:
- 55+ new items
- New final chapter with boss and ending
- New playable character
- Greed hard mode
- Daily greed runs
- 5 new challenges
- Loads of new achievements
- New bosses and other little editions
- PLUS DEV TOOLS! so you can design, edit and play and endless number of mods, features and whole new games that the community will no doubt eventually design..
- 100s of new rooms! ( tons of new ultra rare rooms )
- new victory lap feature! (allows the game to continue when finished)
- Bestiary! (enemy collection page that keeps track of everything you kill in game)
- 2 new transformations!
- Small monthly content updates! ( every month after release we will be updating the game with our favorite fan made designs, monsters, items maybe even challenges? who knows…)
- 4+ new bosses and a new alt forms for existing bosses!
- New enemies, features and new champion forms!
- New cut scenes and music tracks!