- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 24th Jun 2003
- 20th Jun 2003
- 27th May 2004
- Feature Support
- PAL 60hz
Wish you weren't here
Nintendo is a company that's world renowned for its varied cast of versatile characters and Wario is certainly no exception. Since his first playable appearance in Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3, Wario has starred in a plethora of 2D platforming adventures spanning the Game Boy right through to the DS, each one seeing...
About The Game
Deep within Wario's castle lies a treasure room filled with the spoils he has plundered during his many adventures. A mysterious black jewel, ensconced among the treasures, has a strange power to transform gems into monsters. While Wario rests in his castle upstairs the jewel begins to morph his treasure trove into a host of monsters, turning the basement of Wario's beloved castle into a bizarre parallel universe. Awakening the next morning to monsters instead of treasure, Wario must step into that alternate world to win the treasure back.
- Join Wario as he takes on his first starring role in a 3-D action game for NINTENDO GAMECUBE.
- Experience a new type of side-scrolling action game as Wario World pushes the genre's boundaries.
- Run, jump, punch and grab just about anything - even swing objects around and hurl them to break open new areas or defeat enemies.
- Balance atop mysterious floating balls that have sticky surfaces and jump ball to ball to reach new areas.
- Zip through wonderfully detailed levels and quirky puzzles to restore Wario's precious stolen treasures.
Ahhh I remember this. Pretty fun game to be honest, it did ge a little confusing at times however. The bosses were great fun.
This game would get a 10 if I reviewed it. Truly a Wario masterpiece.
This game rules
The only problem I had with this game was that it ended too soon. It was one of the most fun titles I played on the Gamecube.
What? No Review?
This game was so fun!
@pntjr - I'm playing this for review right now.
Tap here to load 7 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...