You know the story. By now, everyone does. In 2002, a new Metroid game was released after nearly a decade of silence, and it was done by a little studio in Texas that no one had ever heard of. Oh, and it was 3D. And first person. It shouldn't have worked, but it did, and the ensuing trilogy would secure that little studio as one of the...
Metroid Prime Guides
Ranking Samus' adventures
What's the best Metroid game of all time? Well, we're about to tell you just that with our list of all Metroid games ranked from worst to best. As is the case with all our All Time lists, we've taken all the opinions of Team NL along with a host of other variables, put that data into a blender, mixed it into a delicious...
It's Christmas, which might mean snow wherever you are in the world. However, not all of us are that lucky, and sadly have to settle for rain or – gasp! – ghastly sunshine instead. Fear not, though – there is a solution: playing winter-themed levels in your favourite games. Christmas is the best time for it too, as you're...
About The Game
Samus first stopped the evil Space Pirates and Mother Brain from amassing an army of Metroids on the planet Zebes.Then she was called on to finish the job on SR388, ultimately ridding the universe of all but a single Metroid larva.
In Super Metroid, for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Samus thwarted Mother Brain's attempt to snatch the captive Metroid larva from the scientists on Ceres. Now, Samus is once again called to investigate Space Pirate activities on the unexplored Tallon IV. Her adventure begins as she enters a mysterious derelict spaceship.
- Traverse a crippled spaceship and explore the vast worlds of Tallon IV in an all-new first-person perspective!
- Take advantage of Samus's many powers using new suits that enable her to gain new abilities and revisit earlier worlds to uncover many hidden secrets.
- Master Samus's combat, scan, and visors - elements crucial to your success.
- Explore each area to find many familiar weapons, such as the Wave Beam and Freeze Beam, and some all-new ones as well.
- Choose the right weapon or ability carefully for the situation at hand. Samus will need to use all of the suit and visor abilities as well as many specialized weapons to navigate deadly Tallon IV!