Mario. Game board. Dice. Party games. All you need now is a keg.
The Mario Party franchise has been running for years and no doubt will continue to be present on all future Nintendo consoles; it even appeared on the sparsely known GC e-reader. The N64 had the original and two sequels in its lifetime, now it is continuing to evolve on the Gamecube...
About The Game
Multi-player pandemonium hits NINTENDO GAMECUBE with Mario Party 4, which includes 50 all-new mini-games and multiple fully rendered 3-D game boards. Nintendo's favorite bunch of characters is back; Koopa, Toad and the others have prepared many maps inside the Party Cube. By rolling the virtual dice and advancing through mini-game trickery, you'll play for the hidden stars.
- Choose favorite Nintendo video game characters and compete in a series of contests to win the birthday present.
- Take advantage of the Mini-Giant system - players can use items on the boards to grow larger or smaller in order to access different areas of the game boards and trigger special events.
- Bump, whack and bang away in the newly introduced Tag Battle, which lets players pair up in two-man teams and compete at collecting stars.
- Set a handicap that allows players of all ages and abilities to compete against each other.
- Dash through an unmatched variety of game play with challenges that pit one player against three, two against two, each player against each other or four players against a common enemy.