- Also Known As
- Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land (Japan)
- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 26th Jul 2012 (USA), $3.99
- 16th Feb 2012 (UK/EU), £3.60
- 14th Dec 2011 (JPN), ¥400
- 7th Feb 1994 (USA)
- 13th May 1994 (UK/EU)
- 21st Jan 1994 (JPN)
- Wario Land, Super Mario Land, Wario, Mario
3DS eShop / GB
Third time’s a charm?
While Nintendo kept things fairly standard with the first two Super Mario Land releases, it obviously decided to make some changes when it got ready to create this third title in the series on Game Boy. Instead of featuring Mario, it decided to give players a chance to shake things up and take on the role of its newest bad...
About The Game
This time you get to be the bad guy!
Hey! Things are really cookin' on Kitchen Island! Wario's got a scheme to steal the pirate's treasure so he can have his very own castle!
You help Wario get the treasure by smashing into the magic pots! Each pot changes him into Dragon Wario, Bull Wario, or Jet Wario! With each change comes new powers!
Dozens of enemies try to stop Wario, but you have the power to beat them!
- Be the bad guy!
- Explore the many exciting levels of Kitchen Island!
- Battery-backed memory saves your progress
Can you help Wario steal enough money to buy his very own castle?