- Number of Players
- Release Date
- 15th Dec 2011 (USA), 800 points
- 15th Dec 2011 (UK/EU), 800 points
Definitely forcing it
On paper, Elite Forces: Unit 77 sounds great. A number of high-profile and wealthy individuals have gone missing all over the world, and it's correctly assumed that this is just the first step in a global terrorist plot. Desperate, the world turns to a renegade troop of no-nonsense butt-kickers: Unit 77. Unit 77 consists of...
About The Game
New and improved version exclusive for the Nintendo DSiWare service, now with Multiplayer mode.
"Elite Forces: Unit 77" is an action game with basic tactical elements.
Unit 77 are four specialists with different combat skills:
- Bill Matic, the "Hacker";
- Kendra Chase, the sniper;
- T. K. Richter, the explosives expert; and
- Dag Hammer, the green beret.
You will have to drive armored trucks and tanks, defuse mines, locate explosives and rescue hostages. Gather your forces into a crack squad when your enemies are threatening to overwhelm you or control a single game character based on the strategic requirements.
- 12 missions, 3 scenarios
- A range of combat activities
- 1-4 players
- Improved game controls with the stylus