- Release Date
- 19th Jun 2007
- 20th Jul 2007
- Aliens, Army, Crashing, Futuristic, Vehicles, Sci-Fi
- Feature Support
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Official Site
Review Transformers: Decepticons (DS)
Transformers: Decepticons is practically the same game as the Autobots edition told from the angle of the “evil” Starscream as opposed to the “heroic” Optimus Prime.
All the gameplay flaws are present (see our review of Transformers: Autobots for the full details) the only difference being you are treated with a whole new set of cut-scenes...
About The Game
Based on Hasbro's TRANSFORMERS property and upcoming live-action feature film from DreamWorks Pictures and Paramount Pictures due out on July 29th, TRANSFORMERS: AUTOBOTS and TRANSFORMERS: DECEPTICONS lets gamers control the outcome in the battle for Earth. Players can choose to protect the Earth as AUTOBOTS or destroy it as DECEPTICONS and will also experience the unstoppable power and massive scale of their favorite ROBOTS IN DISGUISE such as BUMBLEBEE, BARRICADE and others.
- Protect Or Destroy The Earth with Nintendo's Wi-Fi – Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection enables players to engage in the "AllSpark Wars" where they must help their side win the global conflict between AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS via daily challenge missions and global player stats comparisons.
- Battle Again and Again Alone or With Friends – Each Nintendo DS game features 20 unique story missions plus more than 20 challenge missions as well as local wireless multiplayer modes (up to four players) such as Team Death Match and AllSpark Sports.
- More Than Meets the Eye – In addition to playing as some of the most well-known TRANSFORMERS robots, fans are able to scan over 30 unique vehicles and customize their paint schemes. Gamers can instantly morph from a larger-than-life robot to a high-powered vehicle, such as a sports car, fighter jet or helicopter, as quick conversions leave enemies in the dust and enhance player's combat strategy.
- The World Is Your Playground – Players take on enemy AUTOBOTS or DECEPTICONS to build up their custom TRANSFORMERS stats and abilities. Both games feature huge open environment city levels which include Casino Town and Hoover Dam while Antarctic levels are exclusive to the TRANSFORMERS: AUTOBOTS game and desert levels are featured in the TRANSFORMERS: DECEPTICONS game.
Best free roaming game on earth I reserved the sequal.
Tap here to load 1 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...