- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Action, Adventure, Platformer
- Release Date
- 2nd Dec 2008
- 5th Dec 2008
- Prince of Persia
Sorry, no review of Prince of Persia: The Fallen King yet.
About The Game
Facing imminent danger, the Prince flees to a deserted kingdom that seemingly offers sanctuary. Already touched by the evil Corruption, a dark substance that physically contaminates the land and the skies, the kingdom is filled with adventure, challenge and intrigue. As the Prince seeks a way to fight the spreading Corruption destroying the land, he encounters a partially infected creature that promises salvation. But is the creature truly an ally or merely an enemy in disguise? It seems this perilous alliance may be the only way for the Prince to face the forces of darkness and save the Persian kingdom from the Corruption once and for all.
Game features include:
- The award-winning Prince of Persia franchise, built exclusively for Nintendo DS: Use the DS stylus to master the acrobatics, strategy and fighting tactics of the most agile warrior of all time.
- The epic journey continues in an all-new adventure: Immerse yourself in the captivating Prince of Persia universe with an original and independent story that closely coincides with the action of the console & PC editions of the game.
- Unique visual style: Brand-new art design delivers incredible environments in over 50+ maps. Explore deserted cities, dark labyrinths and forbidding jungles to battle the evil Corruption.
- Play as the all-new character: the Magus: Switch between the Prince and this mysterious new ally to fight, solve puzzles and utilize his magical powers to make your way through the corrupted land.
This is an awesome game. The option for button controls would've been awesome, but the touch controls work like 92% of the time, which is more than enough. The level designs are great and push all the cool acrobatic skills the Prince can do very hard. A very fun game and there are some great level designs within. A really cool game.
Tap here to load 1 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...