Sorry, no review of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All yet.
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All Guides
Every Ace Attorney game, ranked by you
It's been TWENTY YEARS since Ace Attorney was unleashed upon the world (in Japan, at least — the English version wouldn't come out until 2005, so you're not quite as old as this news makes you feel). Ten-ish games later, the series has spawned an anime, a movie, a musical, and legions of Edgeworth-hungry...
About The Game
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice For All includes the following features:
- Play from the first person perspective through four shocking new cases
- Two distinct gameplay segments:
- Investigation phase – survey crime scenes, interview witnesses and gather evidence that will be used in court
- Court phase – present findings from the investigation to support your case, listen to testimonies, examine witnesses, and determine what is fact from fiction so you can prove your client’s innocence
- New “Psyche-Lock” feature – some witnesses may be keeping the truth under tight lock and key (aka the “Psyche-Lock” state), so in order to break them down, successfully open up their Psyche-Locks with a series of correct questions or catch them on their inconsistent testimony
- New life bar represents Phoenix’s status in court – by presenting incorrect evidence or following misguided attempts to break Psyche-Locks, Phoenix’s life bar will go down; the only way to regain this stat is to successfully open a witness’s Psyche-Lock
- Use the DS touch screen to navigate the game’s interface and become deeply involved in court room proceedings by using the microphone to yell “Objection,” “Take that” and more!
- Colorful cast of characters include both new and familiar faces
- Phoenix Wright – the game’s main character who is a defense lawyer with a keen sense for discerning fact from truth
- Franziska von Karma – the new D.A. and daughter of former adversary, Manfred von Karma, is on the warpath to take Phoenix down and avenge her father by any means necessary
- Maya Fey – having honed her psychic powers, she is now a mystic of the Kurain Channeling Technique and will continue to be a valuable ally for Phoenix in his trials
- Pearl Fey – Maya’s cousin is an up and coming psychic herself and looks up to her as a role model