- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 30th Nov 2012 (UK/EU)
- 7th Feb 2013 (UK/EU), £8.99
- 4th Apr 2013 (USA)
A review of a game involving putting out fires wouldn’t be a review of a game involving putting out fires without some sort of nod to Sega’s classic Saturn extinguish-‘em-up Burning Rangers. So here it is: Burning Rangers was ace. Real Heroes Firefighter 3D on the other hand, is not. Maybe that’s an unfair comparison, given that...
About The Game
In this first-person fire & rescue action game players will enter the soot-stained boots of an everyday hero as a newly graduated academy cadet getting their start in a big city fire station.
Players must use the tools of the trade like the axe, hose and saw to battle raging blazes, tackle explosive environments and rescue survivors.
- ‘Thinking Fire’ AI technology delivers a cunning enemy unlike anything gamers have faced before.
- Utilize the myriad of control options on the Nintendo 3DS™ to bring Axes, Halligan bars, Hoses, Extinguishers, Rotary Saws and Hydraulic Spreaders to bear.
- Players work with the team of Engine Company 13 advancing through a story driven campaign and making sure everyone gets out of each mission alive.
- 3D game engine and cut-scenes deliver maximum immersion and excitement.