A decent first touch
While the 3DS launch line-up is full of old territory being retrodden, Konami's got itself a bona fide first: the world's first three-dimensional football game. Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D makes a decent run at goal but sadly fluffs its chances in the dying minutes. For starters, the game is disappointingly feature-light:...
Not just Capcom
While Capcom continues to take flak for the Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D save file debate, it's worth pointing out that it's far from the first publisher to use non-deletable save data on 3DS. As owners of Super Monkey Ball 3D, Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D and BlazBlue: Continuum Shift 2 will
Capcom's brawler flies off store shelves
Well the Nintendo 3DS system has now been available in the UK for a mere four days, but the launch title sales figures have already started rolling in and there are actually a few surprises to be found. It's not often that we see a third-party offering manage to beat out Nintendo's first-party titles, but it...
The beautiful game goes 3D
The revelation that Konami's Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D would find a home in Europe during the 3DS's launch period was no surprise to some, but the major part it played in Nintendo's conference showed the two companies obviously have big plans for the game's role in the 3DS launch. Our hands-on time with the world's...
Get ready for the first real three-dimensional football simulation ever!
PES 2011 3D boosts your experience of The Beautiful Game not just to a new level, but into a completely new dimension.
Revel in PES 2011 3D’s big game atmosphere, its stunning 3D visuals and perfect gameplay. Enjoy the many Game Modes it offers, including the absorbing Master League mode and the world’s most prestigious club football tournament: the UEFA Champions League.
- Depth & distance realized – Visual depth realized on the 3DS format enables the game to depict “distance” between your player, the goal and other players on the pitch. Players will see astonishingly dynamic movement of the ball especially when a long pass is sent. Players will also feel as if they are on the field and joining the game on “player camera” while users will feel being a part of the crowd, watching the game at the stadium on “wide” camera.
- Street Pass on Master League – Create your own team, raise the team to the top of the world in Master League mode! “Street Pass” adds another fun to this acclaimed mode. Your team data on Master League will be used for “Street Pass” and the team with better strategies/stats will win! Classic player and teams will be unlocked as you win more on “Street Pass”.
- 1 vs 1 wireless – Play against a friend or family member to fully enjoy excellent gameplay of Pro Evolution Soccer.
- Play-by-play commentary included – Play-by-play commentary together with 3D visual enhances match atmosphere for more exciting football experience.
- Graduated gameplay for players of all ages – Players can choose from 5 levels of difficulty ranging from Beginner to Top Player allowing younger players to advance in skill and competition.
- A wide variety of choice – Players can play as one of 60 National and 170 club sides.