The Empire strikes back
Side-scrolling shoot-‘em-ups were a force to be reckoned with in the early ’90s, gracing every arcade and home system under the sun with seemingly limitless variations on Gradius-style gameplay. Perhaps surprisingly, given the genre’s popularity, they also tended to stick rather closely to each other in terms of theme;...
About The Game
Dance with bullets and shoot down the enemy in Steel Empire now on Nintendo 3DS!
Steel Empire is a steam punk shoot'em up game featuring a frantic combat filled with powerful enemies and insane obstacles. Enjoy a beautiful world and retro game-play as you dodge and shoot your way through classical stages. Choose one of 4 difficulty settings according to your set of skills and fight the evil empire! See how well you did using the Replay Mode and show your worth by getting all achievements.
Steel Empire, originally released on Sega Genesis and Game Boy™ Advance, is finally available on Nintendo 3DS!
- Dance with bullets and shoot down the enemy
- 7 complex stages full of adrenaline-pumping action and boss fights
- Collect special power-ups and increase your firepower with a level-up system (up to 20 levels)
- Enjoy the retro graphics providing new 3D effects
- The classic is back! Legendary side-scrolling shooting action now flying into the Nintendo eShop!