Forums

Topic: WiiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 161 to 180 of 693

Angaran

I also was maybe thinking about Texa's hold em' poker

Angaran

NintenDude97

I have 1000 points to spend on one of these four games I'm considering.

Jett Rocket
Warioware D.I.Y Showcase
Bit.Trip.RUNNER
or I could wait for Bomberman Blast: Battlefest.

Which one should I get? I'm mostly looking at Jett Rocket and Bit.Trip.RUNNER but I still want something with a good amount of replay value.

Edited on by NintenDude97

Punny

WarioWare D.I.Y. Showcase has tons of replay value, especially if you connect to the Internet frequently. If you know people with copies of the DS game, then that means there's no limit to the games you can get (unless you run out of room)!

I'm back (for the moment)!

iphys

Showcase is good, but it only takes a couple hours to unlock everything. You can always keep getting new content for it, but I usually only play it a few minutes at a time now. I think Bit.Trip Runner is a better game, and you could spend a while on it if you want to get all the perfect scores.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Angelbound

Hi, I am looking for a 10 dollar wii ware game, with allot of variety in mostly gameplay, something with atleast action elements or even adventure elements. Thanks everyone.

Angelbound

brooks83

@Anagram

I got the Texas Hold em Tournament game from Digital Leisure. It's not bad for 5 bucks, but it's only good online. Don't even think of buying it to play against the computer lol.

brooks83

Bobpie

I hate it when you only have 200 points left and can't buy anything....

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

Angelbound

This is why I do not like recommendation threads, people get distracted by the next persons question. It is logical and normal, I am just stating it is annoying. Anyways I will try one more time, I have a little over 1000 wii points and I am looking for a good action game with some variety, something actually worth the money or more worth the money thank you all.

Angelbound

Omega

@Angelbound: If you like Action and a bit Adventure then LostWinds, LostWinds 2 and NyxQuest might interest you. Cave Story is also a very good Action Adventure game but with 1200 points it's a bit more expensive. I think they are all four very recommendable.

If you don't own any of them I would recommend Cave Story first because it's very varied and keeps you entertained for a long while. It took me 15 days to completely beat it while Lost Winds only lasted for 3 days. (Just my personal experience.) The graphics in Cave Story are Retro style like in an NES or SNES game. LostWinds and NyxQuest have way better graphics and make good use of the WiiMote/Nunchuk combination but they are short.

Ωɱɛɡɑ

Angelbound

I beat the first lost winds but it was so short, I am honestly tired of puzzle games and that is what those mostly are. Thank you for the suggestion though friend, I did download cave story and to be honest I cannot get into it.

Angelbound

Bass_X0

Bobpie wrote:

I hate it when you only have 200 points left and can't buy anything....

I don't. I just think about what to do with 1200 points the next time I get points.

I beat the first lost winds but it was so short,

I still haven't beaten Lost Winds. When I play it, which isn't very often, I tend to get lost with no clue on where I'm supposed to be going next.

Edited on by Bass_X0

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Omega

@Angelbound: If you can't get into Cave Story you may want to use a walkthrough to get startet and lay it aside when it has done its service. Some good walkthroughs which explain everything can be found (as usual) at GameFAQs:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/942695-cave-story/faqs

I'm afraid other than Cave Story there are not many games on WiiWare (that are not mainly puzzlers) which can be considered an action-adventure.

Ωɱɛɡɑ

iphys

Contra Rebirth is a good action game for 1000 points. The only other 1000 point game I have besides the LostWinds games is Excitebike World Rally, which is pretty simple but I sure spent a lot of hours trying to improve my times, racing people online, and making tracks.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Angaran

Is earth worm jim good
So it will be Earth Worm Jim (1 or 2)
Super Mario World
And Art style light trax

Angaran

seed

I have 1200 pts and im thinking about getting 2 600pts games or a 500/700 combo. Which games should i Get? Im kinda tired of Puzzles. I like platforms, sports, action games

Edited on by seed

Wii Friend Code: 8565 6330 4313 6069
Mario kart FC: 1033 - 1932 - 9476
TV show King 2 FC: 3824 9774 9849

Angaran

Get CaveStory it is really fun and worth 1200 wii points the best game I have downloaded onto my wii

Angaran

Angaran

How long is EarthWorm Jim
is EarthWorm Jim 2 longer?

Angaran

Splat

Furry Legends.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic