Forums

Topic: Wii Recommendations Thread

Posts 901 to 917 of 917

Anti-Matter

ReaderRagfish wrote:

@gcunit I remember Mysims being a really big thing for a few years before vanishing completely without a trace. I guess that's EA for ya.

Well, surprisingly if you play The Sims 4, the MySims characters such as Chaz, Buddy, Chef Geno, Poppy, Violet, Morcubus, Tobor, etc made a CAMEO Return as figurines.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

@gcunit
Speaking about MySims Wii, i had made this thing.
Untitled

Guess what was that thing i make ?

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

gcunit

@Anti-Matter Yay, love it

Untitled

Want in on a family group for cheap NSO membership? Email [email protected]

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Anti-Matter

@gcunit
Eh...
The picture you send was "Untitled"'
Not detected in this website.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

gcunit

@Anti-Matter I can see it...

Want in on a family group for cheap NSO membership? Email [email protected]

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

toiletduck

Any recommendations on theme park games for Wii? Or maybe another easy going simulator for someone who used to like Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 and only owns a Wii?

edit: I think it's wise to tag @Anti-matter and @gcunit in this, now that I'm reading some earlier posts

Edited on by toiletduck

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

Ninfan

Can somone tell me what light gun games there are for the wii, I have.
Ghost squad
Western heroes
The house of the dead overkill
Dead rising
Nerf
I 'd say people still have these light gun gamers maybe they could tell me !ūüėź

Ninfan

Switch Friend Code: SW-8545-3735-7300 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

HobbitGamer

Umbrella Chronicles I think.
Medal of Honor Vanguard

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

SKTTR

@Ninfan

Here are the great railshooters that instantly jumped to my mind and are missing in your list.

SIN AND PUNISHMENT: SUCCESSOR OF THE SKIES
Dead Space Extraction
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles
The House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return
Gunblade NY & L.A. Machineguns - SEGA Arcade Hits Pack
Disaster: Day of Crisis (but only some of the stages are railshooter)

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Ninfan

@SKTTR are you a fan of KILLER 7 on the gamecube ( looking at your avatar I'd say yes ).
Did you play pantasy star online on gamecube , I'm playing it again but forgot how to play it ( online ). I think I really need the keyboard . I had one but can't find it .

Edited on by Ninfan

Ninfan

Switch Friend Code: SW-8545-3735-7300 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

SKTTR

@Ninfan Yeah, you can see my games and preferences when you click the link in my sig where I list and rate my games.

I never played PSO online, but I spent 500 hours on it offline, with friends in co-op Secret of Mana style.

Edited on by SKTTR

Ninfan

@SKTTR how do I play phantasy star . I'm not sure what I do in it ?

Edited on by Ninfan

Ninfan

SKTTR

I don't really understand the problem. I just pick a mission and then warp to the stage to go grinding.

kenmtb

Getting back into gaming. I used to play wii several years ago and I would like to find a system that has tennis, bowling, boxing and other "fitness games" Mario cart was even fun. Should I look for an used old wii or are the newer ones the way to go? Im trying to keep it under $200
Thanks!

kenmtb

Gamerboy19

@daisygurl Well, I don't even have Mario Party 8, so I can't really help, but the ratings seems to be better for Mario Party 9.

Gamerboy19

ianl579

@daisygurl The most fun I ever had with MP8 was selling it and getting enough credit to buy Splatoon for under a dollar. Haven't played 9 but I did play 10, which is similar, and enjoyed that so I would go with 9.

"You feel it? Fawful is also feeling it! I am needing to feel it even more, though!" - The magnificent Fawful

Currently Playing: Iconoclasts (Switch)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic