Forums

Topic: What Should I Get With 2300 Wii Points!

Posts 1 to 20 of 47

Andy10003

Any1 got any ideas oh and i only want vc games btw
I was thinking of these as a possible few
1. LOZ a link to the past
2. Super metroid
3. F-Zero X
That's it lol

Edited on by Andy10003

Andy10003

Andy10003

Grrr No'1s answering

Andy10003

LzWinky

There are too many good games out there for me to make any recommendations. But I personally like World of Goo and Lostwinds for Wiiware. Any Super Mario or Zelda game is good on the VC.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

MetalMario

I would get A Link to the Past and Super Metroid first. Can't go wrong.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Andy10003

hmmm i was just thinking about super metroid as i was putting a hot pocket in the micro wave then i remembered i suck at it

Andy10003

ASDFGHJKL

Majoras Mask and Ocarina of Time or Link to the Past. Go with a big Zelda download!

ASDFGHJKL

Andy10003

GabeGreens wrote:

Majoras Mask and Ocarina of Time or Link to the Past. Go with a big Zelda download!

lol was thinking about that but i don't want 2 get Majoras Mask or Ocarina of Time since i got tp already

Edited on by Andy10003

Andy10003

MetalMario

GabeGreens wrote:

If not Super Metroid this would work ^

MetalMario

Andy10003

MetalMario wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

If not Super Metroid this would work ^

look at top comment lol

Andy10003

LzWinky

Andy10003 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

lol was thinking about that but i don't want 2 get Majoras Mask or Ocarina of Time since i got tp already

Majora's Mask is so vastly different from tp.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Andy10003 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Majoras Mask is completely different to TP. Believe me, there is nothing like it.

ASDFGHJKL

MetalMario

All Zelda games have their own sense of uniqueness.

MetalMario

Andy10003

GabeGreens wrote:

Andy10003 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

hmmm could u tell me some differences

Majoras Mask is completely different to TP. Believe me, there is nothing like it.

Andy10003

LzWinky

If you are going for uniqueness, get Doremi Fantasy: Milon's DokiDoki Adventure. I'm not kidding when I say that game is addicting!

Andy10003

lz2009 wrote:

If you are going for uniqueness, get Doremi Fantasy: Milon's DokiDoki Adventure. I'm not kidding when I say that game is addicting!

I heard that game isnt translated lol i fell like i'm frustrating everyone

Andy10003

rustythekid

get some cool games dood!

rustythekid

Andy10003

rustythekid wrote:

get some cool games dood!

thats what i'm aiming 4 lol
i got metal slug couple hours ago fun as hell lol

Andy10003

ASDFGHJKL

Majoras Mask puts you into a real living world, where to get to each dungeon you have to really involve yourself to other peoples actions and collect different items. Sidequests are deeper more involving and easier to identify. You have to manipulate time throughout 3 days to fit with other peoples schedules and gain time. There is way ore to do, and more variety of actions that come in masks that can transform you or give you powers. The story is way darker and mature with more character development and atmosphere. The Dungeons are completely different too. Its way differIts also more challenging in a good way.

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Andy10003 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

I heard that game isnt translated lol i fell like i'm frustrating everyone

There's very little dialogue in the game, and you don't really need it

Andy10003

GabeGreens wrote:

Majoras Mask puts you into a real living world, where to get to each dungeon you have to really involve yourself to other peoples actions and collect different items. Sidequests are deeper more involving and easier to identify. You have to manipulate time throughout 3 days to fit with other peoples schedules and gain time. There is way ore to do, and more variety of actions that come in masks that can transform you or give you powers. The story is way darker and mature with more character development and atmosphere. The Dungeons are completely different too. Its way differIts also more challenging in a good way.

wait so if you dont do any side quests you only have 72 hours 2 do the game?

Andy10003

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.