Forums

Topic: What Should I Get With 2300 Wii Points!

Posts 21 to 40 of 47

ASDFGHJKL

Andy10003 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Majoras Mask puts you into a real living world, where to get to each dungeon you have to really involve yourself to other peoples actions and collect different items. Sidequests are deeper more involving and easier to identify. You have to manipulate time throughout 3 days to fit with other peoples schedules and gain time. There is way ore to do, and more variety of actions that come in masks that can transform you or give you powers. The story is way darker and mature with more character development and atmosphere. The Dungeons are completely different too. Its way differIts also more challenging in a good way.

wait so if you dont do any side quests you only have 72 hours 2 do the game?

No, its unlimited, you can go back to day one, but once you restart time you keep your rewards of the side quests, but the game will act as if you didnt do it at all, and you get to slow down time too, it works, believe me.

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

It's so complicated that you need to play the game to figure it all out. The 72 hours is actually around 72 minutes real-time, but like Gabe said you can slow time (it doubles the time you have left)

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Andy10003

GabeGreens wrote:

Andy10003 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Majoras Mask puts you into a real living world, where to get to each dungeon you have to really involve yourself to other peoples actions and collect different items. Sidequests are deeper more involving and easier to identify. You have to manipulate time throughout 3 days to fit with other peoples schedules and gain time. There is way ore to do, and more variety of actions that come in masks that can transform you or give you powers. The story is way darker and mature with more character development and atmosphere. The Dungeons are completely different too. Its way differIts also more challenging in a good way.

wait so if you dont do any side quests you only have 72 hours 2 do the game?

No, its unlimited, you can go back to day one, but once you restart time you keep your rewards of the side quests, but the game will act as if you didnt do it at all, and you get to slow down time too, it works, believe me.

wow sounds intresting. Still though i feel like i dont need another zelda 1 reason still havent beat tp lol. nice avatar btw

Andy10003

Andy10003

lz2009 wrote:

It's so complicated that you need to play the game to figure it all out. The 72 hours is actually around 72 minutes real-time, but like Gabe said you can slow time (it doubles the time you have left)

ahh me wee head can't handle how complacted this is lol you confused me even more lol but your only trying 2 help lol

Andy10003

ASDFGHJKL

It just...works. I mean, I dont blame you for being skeptical, but you got to play it to understand it. You have unlimited time, but at the same time you dont. It works

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Andy10003 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

ahh me wee head can't handle how complacted this is lol you confused me even more lol but your only trying 2 help lol

Believe me, you actually figure it out quickly.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Andy10003

ok i'll think about it but enough about zelda any other suggestions?

Andy10003

ASDFGHJKL

DKC is my favorite platforming series on the VC, you cant go wrong with any of the 3

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Kirby's Adventure if you like easy but fun platforming
Sonic the Hedgehog if you like fast-paced games
Paper Mario if you like a simple RPG

Better question is what kinds of games do you like? Then we can help narrow your choices.

Andy10003

hmm. RPG,Action/adventure, and shooter

Andy10003

Andy10003

btw i got kirby nightmare in dream land for my gba beat metanightmare

Andy10003

LzWinky

For RPG I suggest Paper Mario: simple but fun and the easiest level system I've ever seen
Action/Adventure: any Zelda game (sorry!)
Shooter: Onslaught and Water Warfare on the WiiWare (I heard they were really good)

Andy10003

opps i just cheked my wii and i have 2300 points gonna see if i can change title

Andy10003

Andy10003

lz2009 wrote:

For RPG I suggest Paper Mario: simple but fun and the easiest level system I've ever seen
Shooter: Onslaught and Water Warfare on the WiiWare (I heard they were really good)

i have Onslaught i dont wanan get water warfare just incase my wiis internet dies lol
and only vc games >
i think i'm gonna buy a link to the past maybe mario bros 3
that leaves 700 points left of i do buy them

Andy10003

LzWinky

Andy10003 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

i have Onslaught i dont wanan get water warfare just incase my wiis internet dies lol
and only vc games >

I DEFINITELY recommend Super Mario Bros 3. In my opinion it's Mario's best game ever.
700 points? I hate having that number!

Andy10003

lz2009 wrote:

Andy10003 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

and only vc games >

I DEFINITELY recommend Super Mario Bros 3. In my opinion it's Mario's best game ever.
700 points? I hate having that number!

Maybe 700 points so feel free do do whatever point range lol
but i might go with it so do both lol

Andy10003

Objection

if only you had 2400 you could get three of your choices...

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

Andy10003

Objection_Blaster wrote:

if only you had 2400 you could get three of your choices...

lol wow people seem to post what i'm thinking i'll be glad 2 gift a 700 point game for super metroid lol

Andy10003

Andy10003

lol this is the llongst thread i've done XD

Edited on by Andy10003

Andy10003

Andy10003

well i'm back i got 2 games link to the past and mario bros 3 which turned out 2 be 500 points not 800 wii points so i got 1000 points left

Andy10003

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.