Forums

Topic: What games you would like to see on the Virtual Console?

Posts 261 to 280 of 639

Lotice-Paladin

They should put the N64 Pokemon games on there for the fun of it...

Now there's an idea: Atlus should release the SMT series in the west!

Edited on by Lotice-Paladin

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

CanisWolfred

Starlight wrote:

But they're all in Japanese.:/

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Lotice-Paladin

Mickeymac wrote:

Starlight wrote:

But they're all in Japanese.:/

Oh right, yeah....

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

Joetherocker

Donkey Kong Arcade. Now.

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

LuigiTheGreenFire

Well, I personally think they need more N64 games, like Mario Party and DK64.

What Would W. Do?

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1033-1732 | Nintendo Network ID: Wman1996

StarBoy91

Welcome to NintendoLife, LuigiTheGreenFire.
The thing about the first Mario Party is that there was one mini-game which caused blisters due to gamers deciding to rotate the control stick using their palms, which is why Nintendo decided to skip to Mario Party 2.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Punny

Is it okay to post suggestions for 3DS Virtual Console games? If so, here are some titles I would like to see released:

. Donkey Kong '94
. Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters
. Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins
. Kirby's Dream Land
. Tetris DX
. Metroid II: Return of Samus

I'm back (for the moment)!

Ridley

Joe & Mac
Mother
EarthBound
All of the Asterix games
All the Square-Enix RPGs
All the relevant Indiana Jones titles though it would be nice if the Last Crusade graphic adventure got in aswell.

Ridley

some_guy

RARE GAMES!!! Original Goldeneye, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, Diddy Kong Racing, Perfect Dark, Donkey Kong 64. Will we ever get them on Virtual Console?

The second sentence is true
The first sentence is false
Wii No: 7828-4130-1321-5811
Mario Kart: 0559-7122-2950

TwilightV

@some_guy: At present, there's only a possibility we'll see DK64. Most of the others are likely a big no, but all of them (save Goldeneye, DKR and DK64) are only available on XBLA.

On topic: I wanna see Mario Picross, Castlevania 64 and Wario's Woods (SNES). I also wish we had the ever crappy game Convoy No Nazo. But we all know that ain't happening.

TwilightV

SlyRax

Parodius - I'm quite surprised that this game hasn't been mentioned yet. Are there any obvious reasons that stand against releasing games of this series on the virtual console? I can't think of any.

SlyRax

Tasuki

some_guy wrote:

RARE GAMES!!! Original Goldeneye, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, Diddy Kong Racing, Perfect Dark, Donkey Kong 64. Will we ever get them on Virtual Console?

Short answer as said many times before We will never see these games on VC unless Microsoft goes out of the console business. Untill than the only way you can play them is find a N64 and said games.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

KingMike

I haven't really played a whole lot of Parodius, but I suppose that it could fit in a T rating (I'm thinking like the dancer girl that replaces the mecha-spider from Gradius, as well as the 500-foot school girl in Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius)
Although that last one would be strange, with the game constantly jabbering in Japanese.
Though that doesn't really make the game unplayable. I thought maybe they could add subtitles, but then I quickly remembered it's a shooter, and having subtitles pop up during gameplay... might not be conductive to victory.

About Mega Man... so, I guess last week Rockman Complete Works Vol. 1 (PS1 port/remake of Mega Man 1, for those who don't know) was released as a PSOne Import game on PSN. Would it be crazy if Capcom ended up completing the series over there first?

KingMike

LuigiTheGreenFire

StarBoy91 wrote:

Welcome to NintendoLife, LuigiTheGreenFire.
The thing about the first Mario Party is that there was one mini-game which caused blisters due to gamers deciding to rotate the control stick using their palms, which is why Nintendo decided to skip to Mario Party 2.

Thanks for the welcome, and your reasoning makes sense.

What Would W. Do?

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1033-1732 | Nintendo Network ID: Wman1996

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Can we have pre-NES systems? The Atari 2600 can be 250 points each, since the games are very primitive.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

UltraRobPrime

Mega Man X! It should have been released a looong time ago! Capcom and/or Nintendo, cut with the crap and release it already!!

Retro Studios, go reboot Star Fox. The franchise needs it.

Watch my creation! http://youtu.be/ZSt_6oFZajk

EarthboundMisfit

Air Fortress and RC Pro Am from the NES.

Edit: I too would like to see many Atari 2600 and 7800 games.

Edited on by EarthboundMisfit

EarthboundMisfit

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.